My Bible

As this whole blogging world is still so new to me, I still haven't got a bloody clue what to blog about. So I purchased this goodie to help me out a bit! I have only read a couple of pages so far because half the time I forget where I've put it and I'm too busy to even think about picking it up :( But I have a week off this week so its my ultimate mission to read as much as I can! And it isn't that easy to actually read when you live in a house hold like mine...
So if there is actually anyone out there at all reading my blogs or I really am just talking to myself I suggest getting a little book like this. Urban Outfitters is a godsend for the bestest, most intriguing books EVER!
I reeeally do love that shop.



 

P.s This book is in the sale in U.O - £5!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig