Easter Sunday











Don't get me wrong I live for denim everything and anything but it feels sooo good to not be wearing jeans for once! If you've been following my blog from the start then you may remember these bargain finds from years ago! They've always been a little loose around the waist seeing as they are a high waist fit but it's nice to not have them completely snug on my tummy!

Pretty infatuated with this blush shade atm too, if you're following me on Pinterest then I do apologise on clogging up your news feed for the last day or so lol! It's as if I hadn't seen it before in my life it's so weird! For me it is indeed the new nude - although I suppose it is a sort of shade of nude and considering i'm not the biggest fan of pink this is a pretty big move for me!





No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig