Leather X Leather

















If you didn't know, i'm a huge lover of leather!

I'm still clinging on to those black leather vibes until it gets the boot when Summer comes along. Now that it's spring you kind of feel the need to bare more skin so I'm giving this look as much as I can give until it goes back in to hiding!

I've always loved the leather on leather trend, with a mix of detail to merge with it to make the outfit really pop. With detail in mind, my automatic choice is always something from my All Saints selection - you can always rely on them for a good amount of heavy detail!






3 comments

  1. Love you logo and branding! Did you have someone design it for you?

    www.freyafarrington.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, no I did this one myself :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the total leather look!! Stunning!!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig