Autumn Colours



When you don’t know how to fill your day, blogging always springs to mind! 
I thought I’d do a little style post to show off my beauuutiful Carvela Kurt Geiger heels I got for Christmas! Every girl needs a pair of these black strappy heels, you honestly cannot fail as they can and will go with everything! Especially these ones as they are covered in teeny tiny black crystals, erghh I love them so much! Ripped jeans seem to be a massive hit right now which makes me happy as I have had these Abercrombie ones since I was 14!! What goes around comes back around ladies… 
This dog loves a picture, it may look like I’ve called her over to get in the shot but no, she loves to get involved in a good ol’ selfie ;)
I went for the Autumn tones for this look which I found soo easy to put together as I laaaave these colours and had many options to choose from! I think it’s safe to say that I blended in with the carpet and the dog fairly well… 
Hope you like it guys and gals! :)
Coat - H&M
Knit - Vintage Store in the Brighton Lanes
Ripped Jeans - Abercrombie & Fitch
Strappy Heels - Carvela Kurt Geiger
Bag - Michael Kors

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig