The Black Fur Gilet.


















Oh my gaddd! Now I know what the fuss is all about with these fur gilets! Bea-uutiful!
This gilet is new to my wardrobe so I wanted to do a post on it anyways but knowing how many outfits you can get out of this statement piece made me want to be a bit more creative and set up a few styles than just the one, to show what outfits I’d choose for any occasion. 
The first outfit you can see is how I used the gilet to completely transform a very very casual look - leggings and strappy top, plus pointy wedges to add more chic. This outfit is gorgeous for an everyday look!
Lacey detailed top - Topshop
Gilet - eBay
Leggings - Topshop
Wedges - River Island
____________________________
The black PVC skirt is also kinda new, I bought it in the January sales and haven’t actually worn it yet! I’m tempted to also snatch up a beige one, everybody seems to be heading for the baby pink tone so I think I’ll go the opposite direction! I love this outfit for a dinner date evening - maybe not for me though as this skirt isn’t one of my mans favourites LOL! still that shouldn’t stop me should it girls!!  XD 
Plain white t-shirt - Warehouse
PVC skirt - Topshop
Strappy heels - Carvela Kurt Geiger
____________________________
Casual outfit no.2! Well now that spring is more or less here now I really liked this look, plus I hadn’t tried out sneakers with dresses/skirts before so I gave it a go and it grew on me by the second! These are my new babies too, I am in love with them! I’ve always wanted a pair of Khaki running shoes, as my other half and I were up at lakeside in IKEA at the weekend we wanted to go in to YO! Sushi for lunch in Blue Water so whilst being up that end we kinda, accidentally fell in to Foot Asylum on the way… Ooopsa Daisy. Great shop for whacky, unique trainer designs btw, would definitely recommend it!
Top/Dress - H&M
Shoes - Nike Roshe Runs
____________________________
The last look is more of a sophisticated look, I like to see this outfit as a ‘drinks with the girls look’ or maybe the ‘london look’. This is the exact reason why I LOVE this gilet, I can’t find an outfit it doesn’t go with! What’s not to love about that?
Shirt - Vero Moda
Jeans - Topshop
Pumps - Next 
____________________________
I hope you like it and you see why I have chosen many outfits to show you, the power of jackets. All you need are a multiple amount of outfits with one statement piece.
Cluni xx
PS - Sorry for the messy hair!! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig