Summer Evenings














Follow on Bloglovin 

We all love date nights with the better halves, especially in the Summer time!

As it has been so unbearably hot these past couple of weeks  I chose this really light playsuit for the perfect delicate, playful look. The lace detail makes the whole piece, it'd probably be a tad boring without it to be honest... plus it's white too so helps that gorge Summer glow, so what's not to love?! 

As the playsuit is white I thought a little hint of fuchsia would go a long way, the only way I could do this was with lipstick and nail varnish as it's teeny tiny detail - anything like a clutch or shoes may have been a bit too much. Remember, less is more ;)

You cannot go wrong with pointed courts. I absolutely love them! They can make any outfit look incredibly classy - hence why the look with ripped jeans and pointed shoes has been floating round a lot lately! If they can dress up a pair of ripped jeans, they can dress up anything!! Speaking of which I have a certain pair of special pointed courts for my future posts soon, so keep your eyes peeled because it is definitely worth the wait... 

As I like to keep accessories rather simple most of the time, I paired my silver hammered bangles with this outfit to add a hint of class! 212 VIP is one of my favourite perfumes for evenings, especially date nights! 





| W&W |


1 comment

  1. Adorable outfit! I love white it is so chic for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig