Seventies Baby















I can't even begin to explain how long I've waited to get my paws on some flared jeans! I am literally obsessed with the flared look right now.

With the curls in my hair, tassels on my bag, the off the shoulder top and the flares - I was without a doubt living up that 70's trend. To complete the flared leg I paired it with some heels to give my legs a little bit of extra length and giving the flare with a heel, rather than a flat looks way more feminine and sexy, plus you get much more out of the look!

If you aren't used to the seventies trends yet but want to get in to it, start with the jeans first as it's subtle start but soo effective. As long as you style it right, you can do no wrong!

_____________________

Shop the look below!







Top / Jumble Sale Bargain
Jeans / Topshop
Heels / Kurt Geiger
Bag / Topshop 






| W & W |

1 comment

  1. love this look, you pull the jeans off so well!

    avec danielle | new post

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig