100% Happy | Birthday Vibes











Even though I have my blogger face on which is known as 'the bitch face' I am genuinely a really happy person, who smiles a lot!!

Who doesn't love a birthday though? The one day out of the whole year when you can really feel the love from your loved ones, which I most certainly did :)


So, these pics were taken the day after my Birthday when a full shopping day took place at Covent Garden, London - with my other half. Nothings better than having a good wander around London, stopping for the odd cocktail and drowning yourself in beautiful retail therapy. I had to grab this fab slogan tee from Zara as they are so reasonable and so effective to lighten up your outfit... especially if it's all black. Slogan tee's are all the rage right now, so I would highly recommend Zara! I am seriously obsessed with these brogue-like-slippers, with a bronze sheen they did not fail to catch my eye and to me that's what style is all about.

Style a tee with ripped skinny jeans and smarten it up with a blazer and your good to go. 

_____________________

Shop the look below!



Blazer / Warehouse
Top / Zara
Jeans / Topshop
Flats / Zara
Bag / Coach








| W & W |

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig