Matte, Glitter & Red Wine.


















So here are my latest nails and it's safe to say I am in L-O-V-E! I've always been so intrigued by the whole idea of the matte effect, how the texture looks makes it stand out a lot! Luckily my nail lady had some on her! Either this purple or a bright green - similar to my other post! I had to go with this bright pinky purple colour going with this seasons neon trend! Plus I have a secret guilty pleasure for fuchsia/hot pink, I never used to like pink at all because I didn't want to come across as a typical 'girly girl' especially having bright blonde hair! Naaat a nice combo if you don't want to give off the Barbie impression... I've learnt not to give a shit though, I really love this nail design so I shall wear it with pride!! 

2 comments

  1. your nails are gorgeous, such a nice shape!

    check out my blog:
    http://redlipstickandanklesocks.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! I'm going to try this style out! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig