Naughty new purchases




So here's what's new to my wardrobe, some sale bits and a few of the plain old 'treat myself' bits ;) My will power is as useful as a chocolate tea pot...

I had a little play around & put some outfits together to make my recent purchases look a bit more interesting, hope you like it!! :)


I bought this beautiful striped dress at an Outlet mall in French Connection. I have a weird obsession with striped clothing as you can probably tell! The style of the dress is like a short pencil fit which didn't help my temptation - I am an absolute sucker for pencil skirts/dresses!! Keeping it classy ;) I paired this one with simple accessories, nothing too out there as I wanted to keep my dress as the statement.


More Stripes, shocking I know! This simple cropped number I bought in Topshop when I had next to nothing money but as I said before I have a strange love for stripes and the more I looked at it whilst walking around the store the more it wanted me too! Completely not my fault to be honest... Couldn't resist putting a classic pencil skirt with this one(also from good ol' Topshop), as this top is cropped & pencil skirts just needs to sit on that waist, so I had no choice really! ;) Instead of going for just the one monochrome trend I thought I'd mix two trends together by adding a tad of the fluorescent tone  not much just a teeny weeny bit to add some excitement to this beaut of an outfit!


Going for a beachy casual kinda look now, I forgot to put up a pic of this one with the rest above, but the white knit is my recent purchase. This one also managed to jump in to my hands the same day I went to the outlet mall & grabbed the French Connection dress! I bought this gorgeous knit at Abercrombie & Fitch, the best part about buying things at A&F is bringing it home and it STILL smells of that beautiful perfume! Love that! My Karen Millen sandals are also a new buy and haven't worn them yet, so I took the chance and paired it with this new white knit, instantly!


This is my ultimate fave summer look! the nude blouse in the middle was in the sale for just £12 at Warehouse!! I was well impressed, mama bought it for me as she loved it too!:) Of course I put it with the best wedges ever! I'm having a little feeling that these shoes will be on a lot of my posts... Simple leggings, sunglasses, big chunky watch, hair all done up in a scruffy bun and my famous All Saints bag, PERFECT!


Shoes, Shirt, bag & leggings - all new purchases. This stunning floral shirt that I bought from Glamorous has the nicest colours to wear for summer and goes with pretty much anything, I adore it! I wear my silver necklace under the collar. The shoes my mum actually bought for herself but sadly didn't fit her, what a shame! So I thought arghh ok then I'll have them... The leggings are from River Island, my friend actually passed them on to me as they didn't fit her so I saved her the hassle taking them back. The gorgeous Crew Clothing beach bag was actually from TK Maxx one of the best places in the world for bloody good bargains!! This bag is also good for shopping, it has rope handles so it's not cruel to your shoulder half way through the day and I also put all my purchases in there instead of carrying bundles of bags! I'm also a bit of an eco freak by not having to deal with plastic bags that you don't need when you get home, saving the planet and all that :)


The beautiful silver necklace, a Thomas Sabo pearl charm bracelet that was a gift to me from my Best Friend and my silver quartz ring with strips of gold inside from a lovely small shop in Hastings old town called Warp & Weft.


I am so pleased with this seasons trend as I am LOVINGGG this bright lime green colour at the moment! I got this beauty at River Island for just £20!! It has those built in figure enhancements on the hips, which to be honest I don't really need as I have a thankful chunky butt! It looks amazing on and passes just below the knee for a real sophisticated look! This one will be seen a lot in my holiday pics, that's for sure! :) To Carry out that bright look I threw in my gorgeous Steve Madden wedges to complete the look!

 
 
Asos as we know is sooo good for it's basics and pretty much everything you need! I browsed through the site a few weeks ago looking at amazing things that I can't really afford and I came across this affordable little body! I thought it could be useful for many occasions. It's extra amazing because it has a very deep back which is why I wanted it so much. I love anything that exposes the back or has a back feature it makes the item of clothing so much more worth looking at and can turn a simple outfit in to something very individual. I could've dressed this body up? I could've dressed it down? I went for the typical festival look & put some cute denim shorts + the ever popular high top converses! Adding on the Michael Kors sunnys & watch finishes this amazing outfit.





Hope you liked them! :) x

6 comments

  1. Great outfits. Love the yellow dress <3

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great post :)

    Please check out my giveaway where you could win a brand new monochrome midi dress at:

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/new-midi-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfits! :)

    http://catchmylook.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits. That blouse from with love boutique is absolutely amazing. Actually in love! x
    www.jessicaroseturner.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig